Forum Telefonów

Forum miłośników telefonów komórkowych i smartfonów
Teraz jest 19 paź 2018, o 18:27

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: 14 paź 2017, o 02:52 

Exactly what Dan Graziano figured out on 13-day, 11-team National football league training camp excursion 2017
Graziano: Some tips i learned in 11-team Football coaching camp out street tripTampa These types of Buccaneers8dDan GrazianoNFL's long term SummerSlam superstars? Participants all set regarding WWE ring4hKC JoynerThe most significant accidental injuries coming from American footbal preseason Few days 211hKevin SeifertBack inside Heinz Area, Wayne Conner posts Before 2000 meters in Pittsburgh steelers debut3hJeremy FowlerFalcons' rookie McKinley demonstrates break open within Football debut2hVaughn McClureGabbert exhibits composure in Cardinals' last-minute drive4hJosh WeinfussKupp might be Rams device worthy of watching4hAlden GonzalezVance Frederick is not going to declare, however Trevor Siemian thinks they do ample being Broncos' QB12hJeff LegwoldIt's the little things that make a difference to be able to Eli Manning in preseason14hJordan RaananWhich groups are usually to visit worst type of in order to initial?3dVince VerheiWhat We learned in my 11-team American footbal education get away highway tripplayHopkins putting their trust in Savage (2:44)David Graziano studies through Texans education camp out Dominik Shine Adidas Jersey, where wide recipient DeAndre Hopkins instructed your ex that he believes Jeff Savage may be the quarterback that will steer Houston for you to victory. (0:44)FacebookTwitterFacebook MessengerEmailcommentAug Tough luck, 2017Dan GrazianoESPN Staff Writer CloseJoined ESPN in 2011New Hat local as well as author associated with 2 released novelsFollow in TwitterFacebookTwitterFacebook MessengerPinterestEmailprintcommentTraining summer camps work most effectively spots to access realize NFL clubs, i really attended Eleven of them. Around the nighttime regarding July 29, We flew through Ny to Ft Lauderdale with a 13-day intend to push rear and also go to numerous clubs while i can on the way.Editor's PicksNotes via Falcons, Panthers, Texans camp: Religious McCaffrey could be the real dealChristian McCaffrey not just were living as much as physical expectations early in Panthers camp out, this individual shocked his or her teammates together with his early on comprehension in the playbook.Notes through Fish, Bucs, Jags camps: Excitement developing all around DeVante ParkerThe California clubs all have small gamers set to destroy out https://www.redwingsprogear.com/red-wings-adidas-jerseys/adidas-zachary-gallant-jersey.html, which include Dolphins WR DeVante Parker, Bucs Delaware Noah Spence along with Jags RB Leonard Fournette.1 RelatedIn people Tough luck days and nights, My spouse and i noticed 15 National football league techniques (then one Baseball game) within ten declares, documented 67 interviews, examined straight into and also from 12 different hotels, squeezed by way of a couple of pipes regarding SPF Thirty sun block lotion, ingested A single,794 oz of of water (roughly the same as Ninety days 20-ounce bottles) and also compounded Only two,128 mls on the car hire I passionately nicknamed "Freddy."I realized a couple of things on the way, and even though that is certainly not a total listing of those actions, I needed to talk about several speedy opinions through each camping We went to.You can check out photographs through the vacation in my Instagram consideration @dangrazianoespn along with, naturally, follow alongside upon various ESPN systems in the returning weeks while i talk about really my personal confirming together with you. Meanwhile, here's a quick-hitter coming from each of the locations We visited. We do hope you have fun with this just as much as I did.Select the backlinks below to travel directly to the particular write-up regarding each get away end:MIA | TB | JAX | Metro atlanta | Vehicle | HOU | WSH | BAL | PHI | NYJ | NYGDay 1: Miami DolphinsJuly Twenty eight in Davie, FloridaThis had been prior to of the pleasure -- ahead of quarterback Jones Tannehill got injure along with the staff agreed upon The author Cutler to change your pet. I not really know just how all of that impacts the team's exhilaration above third-year wideout DeVante Parker, therefore a note around the security the following.The particular Sharks are usually thin from protective handle and you will be skinny in safety right up until T.J. McDonald completes their eight-game insides, though the success that they required with that part in the soccer ball may be the season-ending trouble for rookie linebacker Raekwon McMillan. The Fish had been trying to utilize McMillan in 2010 along with Kiko Alonso as well as Lawrence Timmons whilst self care him or her to replace Timmons at midst linebacker. Timmons isn't more likely to stay on area of when they are within pennie, so they will must find a new insurance linebacker from the younger class that also includes Mike Shell and also Neville Hewitt. All round, the particular Dolphins' safeguard can feel a little slender and can't consider far more on the injuries top.The other day (any time Tannehill had been healthful), Dolphins instructor Adam Gase said he or she had been worrying obtaining Jay Cutler call his or her online games in the media. "He can Grind me personally,Inch Gase stated. "I guarantee an individual, he'll Grind me about the transmitted. In case performing a games, he's going to problem each and every play get in touch with that we help make. I can listen to the actual 'I don't know only could have referred to as which ha today. He will probably eliminate myself. He knows my little annoyances.In . Will not a problem right now!David Graziano, ESPN Staff WriterDays 2 about three: Tampa bay These kinds of BuccaneersJuly 29-30 throughout Tampa, FloridaEveryone within the creating really likes qb Jameis Winston, your crystal clear innovator of the crew just 12 years. Nevertheless the time 12 is worth remembering, as well as trainer Dirk Koetter informed me he's comfortable with this."Of course many of us supply him with points in your system that individuals be interested in your ex learn better,Inch Koetter said. "But those usually are not things that you merely click your palms and obtain far better. Those are issues you need to chip apart at a minimum of time."I called for an example."An example will be deep-ball accuracy,Inches Koetter mentioned. "But you know what? Mike Evans and also DeSean Garcia aren't planning to go out generally there and also work 58 'go' routes for your pet. You may get a couple of chances each day. You would like to get better at that, however, you do not get to be able to toss a million of these."In present day American footbal, pleas for persistence often drop upon deaf ear. However it is important nonetheless.I am enthralled by this substantial the flag from Buccaneers education get away, and i also can not seem to require a picture which will it the law. Implementing finding out precisely how massive it really is. The Bucs say oahu is the biggest traveling flag in the usa this is not as a famous banner, understanding that these are confined regarding just how high they are able to travel that due to its closeness for the air port. That is certainly one particular severely large the flag.John Graziano, ESPN Employees WriterDay Four: The town of jacksonville JaguarsJuly 31st inside Jacksonville, FloridaThis ended up being your day while remaining handle Branden Ervin retired just before practice, which it can be fair to say trapped some people unaware. The particular Jags already acquired some questions regarding the way the questionable collection belly jointly, knowning that bit of information quit untried rookie Camera Johnson since the presumptive starting up still left tackle. I would not anticipate the actual Jaguars' wrongdoing being exceedingly exciting this coming year. They have a enormous rookie-year part designed with no. Some overall choose Leonard Fournette, in addition they have Bob Cream color and also To.J. Yeldon and want to use a fullback in the crime, at the same time.I am like every complete My spouse and i noticed Blake Bortles throw on this very day was a student in or perhaps powering the line associated with scrimmage. Considerations regarding the range since it all comes together and about Bortles' ability to shield your basketball should keep issues basic. Broad receiver Allen Robinson do tell me he or she can feel much more comfortable from the criminal offense when compared with they does whenever manager Nathaniel Hackett took control of midseason, however came absent considering Robinson may tough time setting up large numbers in their contract calendar year in this offense.Days and nights 5 along with 6: The atlanta area FalconsAug. 1-2 in Elaborate Department, GeorgiaThe Falcons possess a band of 15 players these people get in touch with your "Chiefs.Inch This is the management group charged with in the role of intermediaries between your players along with the mentors when the people get concerns. These were chosen simply by his or her friends following the Dark blue SEAL instruction the group underwent this offseason, and also strangely, they may be categorized by simply dimensions, not really placement class. Part of the Seal off coaching consists of conjunction record holding, and obviously they'll not match the 5-foot-9 man having a 6-foot-4 dude when you are performing which, so each class elected its very own "Chief" which is the way the team ended up being produced.General manager Jones Dimitroff mentioned your speaking as well as training of management within The atlanta area surpasses the particular "Chiefs" system. By way of example, every single a higher level the protection features kind of any specified captain -- Grady Jarrett for your shielding series, Deion Johnson for that linebackers as well as Keanu Neal for that supplementary. With post-practice educational periods with regard to younger participants these people identify while potential potential management."Just providing these guys a feeling of what it's like to be considering authority within their lifestyles," Dimitroff stated. "Maybe a man gets a '10' innovator Luke Esposito Adidas Jersey, perhaps they will become an '8' head. Maybe you've someone which gets a reliable, typical head. You find out. A minimum of you happen to be providing them with the means and the tools they should learn what they've there."A submit shared by John Graziano (@dangrazianoespn) on Aug One particular, 2017 from Only two:43pm PDTDay Seven: Carolina PanthersAug. 3 in Spartanburg, Southern CarolinaCoach John Rivera informed me this individual considered your Panthers dropped an excessive amount of seasoned authority among 2015 and 2016. He or she exclusively mentioned not only the actual leaving associated with cornerback Josh Grettle (to whom the group decided to released after they rescinded his franchise's sensitive), but also the retirements associated with protective linemen Jared Allen, Charles Tillman and Dwan Edwards and the departure associated with Roman Harper."So if you look at that which you do defensively inside free agency, all of us created some guy in Julius All kinds of peppers who's got a huge historical past with us, experienced leader,Inch Rivera stated. "Captain Munnerlyn, huge background along with us, expert head. Mike Adams, tremendous career, veteran leader. And then we on purpose went out and introduced fellas back in that way."The 2015 Panthers went 15-1 which has a extremely self-assured, veteran-led locker space. They're attempting to regain several of in which. Fills, particularly, sticks out. Even 13-year expert Manley Davis marveled thinking of your person he or she may admire like a expert.Morning Eight: Austin TexansAug. 4 in White Sulphur Spgs, Gulf VirginiaThis has been the particular loudest, the majority of boisterous apply We went to. Some of which comes through instructor Expenses O'Brien, who's singing in what he understands that they does not similar to on the field. Nevertheless the safeguard and criminal offense are continually trash-talking each other along with remembering victories in the other artists price. Your safeguard ended up being profitable more frequently, although.Actually with out T.M. W in the game (they have a comprehensive rest policy for him or her and also anticipate your pet to get set by simply Few days 1 easily), Whitney Mercilus has been shredding the actual back-up discusses Dallas is employing while Duane Brownish keeps out and about. Darkish appears to have a bunch of control, in the approach Austin compares the deal with jobs with out your pet, on the other hand nevertheless doubt they caves in and offers him a new challenge using two years remaining about his / her current cope.Furthermore, i failed to have the impression these were everywhere close to a fresh handle wideout DeAndre Hopkins, who's only 1 yr remaining upon their present commitment. Hopkins looks at peace with this which is prepared to enjoy the sale colliding with free of charge firm throughout Goal when the team isn't enthusiastic about placing your signature to your ex currently. The particular Texans seem to be virtually locked in about 2017 being a concern, of course, if Ben Savage just isn't converting that above consistently, We honestly couldn't survive amazed to see him or her start off Full week One particular in advance of novice Deshaun Watson.Spoke with Texans WR DeAndre Hopkins about the team's Quarterback circumstance. They wants Ben Savage a great deal: "If any person needs to be the court involving quarterbacks, We've played with the most quarterbacks in National football league background during my personal very first 4 years. I really put the seal of approval on Savage, but which is all that should be stated about that."Dan Graziano, ESPN Employees WriterDays 9 and also 10: WashingtonAug. 5-6 throughout Richmond, VirginiaThe crew is worked up about Junior Galette, the talented pass-rusher who's missed days gone by a pair of conditions due to damage. Remaining handle Named trent Williams stated Galette is the guy which offers him essentially the most trouble inside move defense."He's so fly by-night, this individual continues lower to the ground, their initial step will be incredible," Williams said. "Just much shift. It can be similar to attempting to get the seafood. Even though you may consider you've got him, you don't obviously have him or her."Team president Bruce Allen informed me they perceives Galette's initial preseason online game is going to be mental with regard to your ex, and he decided that a wholesome Galette happens to be an under-the-radar difference-maker to the Washington defense."First coming from all, I'm a good optimist,In . Allen stated. "On your pet, I am additionally a supporter. He has worked so desperately for thus extended to have this chance, and [knocks in wood] I'm hoping pertaining to your pet."Keep an eye out with regard to Galette. In the event that he is able to can get on and stay on the field, he'll be hard to overlook.A post distributed by simply Serta Graziano (@dangrazianoespn) upon Aug Five, 2017 from One:25pm PDTDay 14: Baltimore RavensAug. Seven throughout Owings Mills, MarylandI simply do not see the way the Ravens are likely to rating. Specifically in a division using possibly intense criminal acts throughout Pittsburgh and Cincinnati, it's difficult to assume a good wrongdoing whose prime working back can be Terrance Gulf as well as best recipient can be Jeremy Maclin staying in touch.Baltimore is happy regarding it's protection, though -- specially novice pass-rushers Ricky Williams along with Tyus Bowser. Ravens players informed me Williams carries a diverse collection of pass-rush movements Gustav Nyquist Adidas Jersey, the number of that you just seldom see coming from a first year, and that Bowser has received a strong camp. Add enhanced wellbeing coming from ageless expert Terrell Suggs and the appearance regarding seasoned protection Tony a2z Jefferson, and the Ravens needs to have strong security."We teach about this below. We're not able to do great; we've got to work well every time we all strike the discipline,Inch Jefferson explained. "Whether you own an exceptional crime or a regular crime, it does not matter as being a safeguard. Security is big right here, along with to look on the market each day, weekly used and work and try to always be best."They'll must be.Evening Twelve: Philly EaglesMorning regarding August. 7 inside PhiladelphiaIt ended up being frosty this morning throughout Philadelphia, but that didn't stop Silver eagles participants via visiting the Rita's German Snow stand following apply. I appreciated seeing as minor convention in close proximity. Alternatives crew, I obtained a sense the Silver eagles see them selves as still a work in progress. Not really that they can't put up this season, however i believe the target is past.For instance, the experience I managed to get could be that the improvements involving expert wideouts Alshon Jeffery as well as Torrey Smith ended up concerning helping second-year quarterback Carson Wentz's advancement so the younger receivers which will ultimately become "his guys" don't need to quicken their own advancement abnormally. Long lasting, the Silver eagles expect players from the team that also includes Mack Hollins, Shelton Gibson, Marcus Manley and also, yes, Nelson Agholor build along with Wentz and support type their vast receiver corps."These younger guys start to assist your pet, they could type of mature collectively,Inch Silver eagles trainer Doug Pederson informed me. "I can go back to Eco-friendly These kinds of, if we had a youthful Antonio Freeman and John Brooks, and that we created the veteran Add Beebe, Andre Rison. And that means you deliver those more mature veterans in who can form of pave the way for the younger fellas, also it helps you."Eagles people smacking inside the Rita's remain soon after practice.Serta Graziano, ESPN Employees WriterDay 14: New York JetsAfternoon of Aug. 8 inside Florham Playground, Brand new JerseyHeading straight into Weekend nights preseason garage door opener hardware, no person had been can be top the quarterback competitors. The reason why Josh McCown may be getting the first-team representatives is because she has run a comparable crime prior to, even though with the Holds via 2011-13, as well as Christian Hackenberg as well as Bryce Small have never. But in line with the discussions I'd behind the curtain, instructors are nevertheless expecting somebody through that will group of 3 to do good enough in reality to say the position. Anticipation is always that a person divides herself in the preseason online games.Ultimately, the Planes are interested in just what Hackenberg can perform, and also the strategy by Tuesday was pertaining to him or her to get the nearly all operate within the preseason (and perchance a normal season, way too). Nevertheless he previously but for you to win the work straight up, so it will be even now possible they start the season and among another two -- if one of them performs well enough for you to generate the idea.Day Thirteen: New York GiantsAug. Nine inside Far east Rutherford, Brand new JerseyThe worry about quit tackle Ereck Flowers can be real. I could not wring an downright validation beyond you to definitely which My spouse and i chatted. Numerous men and women said the group continues to be impressed with all the approach Flowers spent some time working this specific offseason, spending some time around the center along with cutting down on down, since continues to be protected somewhere else. But his / her performances used in opposition to pass-rushers Olivier Vernon and Jerrika Pierre-Paul have gone a lot to always be preferred, and coming from things i observed, his or her mopey gestures will be as negative as ever.Your day I was presently there, coach Ben McAdoo presented undrafted newbie Chad Wheeler several first-team representatives in quit deal with. Although that does not transmission a good overall competition for your starting up position, it's popular that will McAdoo wished to see Wheeler towards Vernon in practice, even for a few photos. In case Plants cannot complete the task, your Giants want to know that they have got on his or her roster that can. They do not look eager to shift correct take on Bobby Hart over there, and even though they think left shield Justin Pugh can perform it, their particular robust personal preference would be to leave him or her within.The particular The big players hold the highest associated with desires this season. And when the particular The big players hope, they will wish greater than any individual. Their own security has a opportunity to be great, because it has been very last season. Their crime carries a opportunity to be enhanced, particularly if Brandon Marshall lifestyles around their past and Evan Engram for you to his / her buzz. But poor tackle participate in may cripple the actual offense's assure, and the Leaders really need Blossoms to create improvement shortly.A post shared by simply Dan Graziano (@dangrazianoespn) about Aug In search of, 2017 in A couple of:18pm PDTFacebookTwitterFacebook MessengerEmailcommentSponsored Headers Remarks ABOUT Snacks We all utilize pastries to supply a much better on-line experience. By simply clicking on "OK" with no altering your adjustments you might be offering your own consent to receive pastries.

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1