Forum Telefonów

Forum miłośników telefonów komórkowych i smartfonów
Teraz jest 18 paź 2018, o 03:38

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: 1 sie 2018, o 10:29 

by BAZ BAMIGBOYE, Daily Mail

Last updated at 10:38 10 March 2006

Rosamund Pike politely got up from the comfort of a sumptuous sofa at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party to chat about returning to the London stage. (Just to give you a sense of how big the party's

specially-erected marquee was, there were at least three dozen such sofas, artfully scattered about the tent.)

Rosamund, who is passionately excited about treading the boards again, will star as Miss Alma, one of Tennessee Williams's great heroines in his play Summer And Smoke Carton Of Cigarettes Price.

"It's a great piece about unrequited love," she told me. "Although, as with all Tennessee Williams's plays, it's not as simple as that description would allow," she added.

Rosamund had been in Los Angeles for several weeks shooting Fracture Marlboro Cigarette Types, a courtroom thriller with Anthony Hopkins and Ryan Gosling.

For Summer And Smoke, though, she wants to immerse herself in the manners and mores of the South. "I've never been there before, but I've been invited to a wedding so I'm going to take the opportunity to visit Mississippi and ride around and try and catch a sense of the place and the people," she told me.

Rosamund was at the party with boyfriend Joe Wright Brands Of Cigarettes, the brilliant director of Pride Prejudice - in which Rosamund, you may recall, played Jane Bennet, with Oscar-nominated Keira

Knightley as her younger sister Elizabeth.

Producer Kim Poster has recruited Adrian Noble to direct Summer And Smoke, which is expected to begin performances at the Nottingham Playhouse in

September before transferring in October to the London West End, where it has never been performed before.

Most watched News videos Time-lapse shows the many sleep positions of man, woman and dog Centre stage: Little girl brings down house at Xmas concert Visit Alaska! State shows off its amazing scenery and activities Suicidal man falls from building during rescue attempt in Lima Shocking moment antisemitic driver calls Hitler great man Street was aware Kate Maltby on Damien Green harassment teenager girlfriend parents GRAPHIC CONTENT: Pet dog is attacked by an alligator Heartwarming moment school kids give classmate Nintendo 3DS Adorable NZ penguin hops across road to greet man Several motorists are injured in crash on M40 Talented autistic boy stuns shoppers with his amazing singing voice

Grieving husband who bravely shared picture of his dying Marlboro Menthol Lights. Teacher 'was evicted from first class United seat so that. Prince Harry 'will duck out of traditional royal Boxing. Real Housewives of New York star Luann de Lesseps, 52, is. Madonna's estranged homeless brother, 61, taken back in. Suspects charged with killing four children in Salford. Hate preacher Abu Hamza is pictured as a shrunken and. Wagamama apologises for 'isolated incident' that saw. Blind Bulgarian mystic Baba Vanga who is claimed to have. Existence of UFOs 'proven beyond reasonable doubt', says. Student, 19, who answered sugar daddy website ad for. Arise Sir Ringo! Beatles drummer will become second. M40 reopens after horrific 'multi-vehicle' crash leaves. The last man standing: Final resident of abandoned. Aled Jones says 'my family are everything' as he faces Organic Cigarettes. Devastated parents encourage others not to ignore. Sinead O'Connor looks careworn as she is seen in public. Boy, five, dangling from window 50ft up by his EAR is. MOST READ NEWS Previous.
Related articles:
Menthol Cigarettes Worse

Buy Herbal Cigarettes

Menthol Cigarettes Effects

Risk Of Smoking Cigarettes

Marlboro Fags

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1